The alpine heel for the Meidjo binding allows you to push even further the freedom of skiing by choosing either telemark or alpine ski mode, according to your desires. It has become the indispensable accessory for those who want to move from one style to another or pass through exposed passages, without stress or removing skis.
ONE "CLICK", AND YOU GO FROM TELEMARK TO ALPINE!
- Lateral release guaranteed
- Compatibility : At present, only the Crispi brand sells telemark boot with rear inserts : all Crispi boots with inserts at the front have rear insert allowing the use of the alpine heel. If you want Scarpa boots with rear inserts, only models before 2016 are fitted with rear inserts.
- Weight : 240g the pair
- Adjustable in a range of 1mm to 18mm
- Adjustable in a range of 6 sizes. Ex : for adjustment of a shoe in 26.5, possibility to adjustable up to 29
- 5mm dynamic bloc : secures the alpine heel anchorage and protects the ski
- 2 alpine heel with screws
- mounting instructions