Flexible, powerful, precise and progressive, Meidjo 2.1 is the most innovative binding in the telemark world. With its innovative design, simplicity, performance and versatility, Meidjo has revolutionized telemark practice. Thanks to its modularity, with its touring mode, alpine skiing mode and various accessories, Meidjo has already seduced the world of experienced guides, free-riding, committed freeriding, freestyle but also competition around the world. Meidjo binding received the precious Editor's Choice of Backcountry Magazine in 2017 and won the Gold Winner Award at ISPO in 2015.
Easy to handle and robust, it is the right compromise between the progressivity, the amplitude of a standard 75 and the power of an NTN (Rottefella) binding for telemark mode and between the mobility and efficiency of an insert binding for touring mode.
This telemark step-in binding incorporates an adjustable release system. Sensations and pleasure guaranteed !
- Specific lowtech developped for telemark
- Springs twice powerful and even more longer for even more flexibility. You have the choice to put the 2 or 4 springs according to the desired sensations
- The step-in, automatic locking system, simplifies the way you put on your skis
- The adjustable safety will allow you to release in case of fall (1st time in the world)
- A touring mode with free pivot and free heel. Lift up simply your shoe. Even more freedom on the climb!
- Powerful : instant power when lifting the shoe. Immediate transition edge to edge. Really progressive and continuous tension on the boot.
- New crimped tips on the jaws incorporating ice-sized footprints
- Made in France : designed, produced and assembled
- Weight : 460 grams per binding
- Touring aids : shim of 7°(3,5) and 13° (5,5cm)
- Size S : for shoe from 22.5 to 26 (mondopoint)
- Size L : for shoe from 26.5 to 31 (mondopoint)
- *For Scott shoes:
- Small size : for shoe from 22.5 to 25,5
- Large size : for shoe from 26 to 31
- Bootsole-ski distance: 20mm
MEIDJO 2.1 UPDATES
- Anti-Snow Pack
- Winged heel set : easy to lift up in a single gesture of a stick
- Improvement of the base plate for a better anchoring on mosts skis
- Integration of subtle improvements of the spring box
- Improvement of the touring plate and touring lock ensuring a perfect lock
- Strengthening of the red bar
- 2 bindings (including heel set)
- 4 supplementary springs
- 12 screws 18 mm
- 14 screws 11,5 mm
- 2 ASP (Anti-Snow Pack)
- 2 anti-ice
- 2 touring plate
- 1 Allen wrench 3mm
- 2 drilling pattern
- Mounting instructions and user manual