MEIDJO has revolutionized the practice of telemarking!
This latest version MEIDJO 3 brings emotions that telemarkers had never experienced before:
- An incisive edge grip as soon as you enter a curve ;
- A feeling of engagement from the beginning of the genuflexion which continues progressively in a homogeneous way and with precision for a fluid and effective driving of curve ;
- A very fast return of the inside foot at the end of the curve, at the change of slot to dive into the next curve in a fraction of a second ;
- Surprising ease of use ;
- A design without compromise on safety in extreme situations: the new Low-Tech is more powerful to keep the shoe in the adrenaline corridors, while having a precision of the release during falls (adjustable release) ;
- Versatile ease of use, which makes it THE UNIVERSAL BINDING on the market, with its touring mode, alpine skiing mode, and numerous accessories.
Easy to handle and robust, it offers the progressiveness and amplitude of a standard 75 binding, and the power of an NTN (Rottefella) binding for telemark mode; as well as the mobility and efficiency of an insert binding for touring mode.
It is for these reasons that MEIDJO has seduced the world of experienced guides, touring, freeride, freestyle and of course competition!
Our efforts to satisfy the most demanding riders have been rewarded, as MEIDJO received the precious Editor's Choice of Backcountry Magazine in 2017 after winning the Gold Winner Award at ISPO in 2015.
And so that you can continue to ski on the wonderful snowy slopes of our beautiful planet in a sustainable way, we have eco-designed MEIDJO 3, with a selection of recyclable materials, including the use of agro-sourced plastics from fair trade agriculture, and reinforced precision mechanics on the sensitive parts.
MEIDJO 3 is a condensed version of technologies that integrates less environmental impact while extending the lifetime of the binding,
making it the first eco-designed Telemark binding in the world!
Sensations and pleasure guaranteed for snow sports enthusiasts!