Preparing the binding:
- Raise the spring box until the red stub axle settles firmly on the touring base plate like for fitting the binding (see point 1)
- Press the springbox onto the ski
- Lock the springbox onto the ski by raising up the touring hook (1)
- Fit the toe of the shoe onto the lowtech
- Block the toe of the shoe by raising up the front lever (2)
Attention: Once you are in touring mode it is impossible to unfit. Always unlock the front lever as soon as you telemark. Not respect this instruction could cause serious injury.
The climbing heel set 2 heights of block are available: